Ant Design Tutorial
Ant Design is a popular design system for developing enterprise products that provides a comprehensive collection of high-quality React components out of the box.
It is written in TypeScript with predictable static types and is useful for building interactive user interfaces.
Ant Design aims to uniform the user interface specs and reduce redundancies and excessive production costs, helping product designers to focus on better user experience.
Some key features of Ant Design include:
- Easy to use: Ant Design is very easy to use and integrate.
- Internationalization support: Ant Design has internationalization support for a number of languages.
- Complete package of development tools: Ant Design has a complete package of development tools that are useful for building interactive user interfaces.
- Comprehensive component library: Ant Design provides a comprehensive collection of high-quality React components out of the box.
- Design principles: Ant Design focuses on a user experience that is natural, intuitive, and consistent.
To install Ant Design, you can use npm or yarn.
To install it using npm, run the following command: npm install antd
To use Ant Design, you can import the components you need and use them in your React application.
Ant Design provides its own alternatives to CSS Flexbox implementation for laying out UI items and to maintain a fluid and responsive user interface.
In addition to the basic components, there is also a broad range of other components available in Ant Design.