Blazor is a modern web development technology developed by Microsoft that allows developers to build interactive client-side web UI with .NET.
Some key features of Blazor include:
- Easy to use: Blazor is easy to use and integrate.
- Comprehensive component library: Blazor provides a comprehensive collection of high-quality components out of the box.
- Cross-platform: Blazor allows you to build applications for both web and mobile platforms using a single codebase.
- Type-safe: Blazor is type-safe, which means that it provides compile-time checking of types and other features that help prevent runtime errors.
- Reactivity: Blazor provides a reactivity system that makes it easy to manage data changes in your application.
- Flexible: Blazor is designed to be flexible and incrementally adoptable.