React Native Tutorial
It was created by Facebook in 2015 and has since become one of the top solutions used for mobile development.
Some key features of React Native include:
- Easy to use: React Native is easy to use and integrate.
- Comprehensive component library: React Native provides a comprehensive collection of high-quality components out of the box.
- Native performance: React Native uses native components and APIs, which makes it faster and more efficient than other libraries.
- Hot reloading: React Native has hot reloading, which allows you to see the changes you make to your code in real-time.
- Cross-platform: React Native allows you to build applications for both iOS and Android platforms using a single codebase.