Semantic UI Tutorial
Semantic UI is a front-end development framework that helps create beautiful, responsive layouts using human-friendly HTML.
It is similar to Bootstrap and is designed for theming.
Semantic UI contains pre-built semantic components that help create beautiful and responsive layouts using human-friendly HTML.
Some key features of Semantic UI include:
- Easy to use: Semantic UI is easy to use and integrate.
- Comprehensive component library: Semantic UI provides a comprehensive collection of high-quality components out of the box.
- Customizable and extensible: Semantic UI provides many flexibility and customization options. You can easily customize the styles and layout of your website to create the look and feel you want, and you can also extend Semantic UI by writing your custom styles and components.
- Performance logging: Semantic UI provides performance logging that lets you track down bottlenecks without digging through stack traces.
- Internationalization support: Semantic UI has internationalization support for a number of languages.
- Build tools: Semantic UI provides build tools, support for custom definitions, multiple levels of theme inheritance, and other features that make it a developer's dream.
To install Semantic UI, you can use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) or install it via NPM.
Semantic UI also has an official React integration called Semantic UI React.